Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What I Miss...

Things I miss during pregnancy:
  1. Wearing my wedding ring. That's right, fingers have reached the fatty point of no return. People are back calling me Miss at the grocery store. 
  2. Running, long and hard. I know from this month's Runner's Wold that my idol Kara Goucher and ultimate marathoner is still running at 38 weeks but she is also an Olympian. Anyone with a chest and a body for breeding is NOT running at 29 weeks. 
  3. Seeing my feet in general. Seeing my feet not swollen. Seeing my feet in something other than flats. 
  4. Deli meat. I have cheated a few times on this one because I love turkey sandwiches but for the most part I miss it.
  5. Sleeping on my stomach. Sleeping the whole entire night. Sleeping without leg cramps.
It just wouldn't be me if I didn't finish with a little GLAD game regarding things I am happy about:
  1. This little blessing growing inside!
  2. Eleven weeks or so until two become three. 
  3. I won't have to see the fat man at work that offered me a donut (just because I am pregnant) for 3 whole months.
  4. All of the family and friends that call on a daily basis to check on BD baby + mom.
  5. I met the love of my life five years ago this week! Without him, there would be no us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment