Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Shower Early & Often!

Well, not the often part but definitely the "early" part! I now know why the baby mammas were only between 5 & 6 months along at the last three showers I attended. At the time it seemed so early but now I realize it was GENIUS! In case you don't get my drift...

  • At 5-6 months my "bump" was just starting and I called it cute
  • The maternity clothes were new and exciting, now they are in a rotation (every 3 days you will see the same pants on me)
  • Makeup and hair was happening daily (now I kind of blame it on the heat but the pony is part of the rotation)
  • I was still doing bootcamp, now I am on walks and cruiser bike rides
  • It was easier to clean the tub and toilet for guests 2 months ago, now the belly is getting in the way
Even though I am having my shower at the 32 week mark, I am VERY excited to celebrate with everyone. Family from Florida to Wyoming will be in attendance and it will be all about the visiting AND the eating. With only 8 days to complete the room, I can say that there is no way that would have been done at 5-6 months. I was still changing my mind on fabric!

0 comments:

Post a Comment