Friday, September 10, 2010

Hair "do" and hair "don't"


I have never been one of those women that felt defined by her hair. This is good news because right about now I would be fading and split. I am and always have been willing to try pretty much about anything. I think that it's because I have had the hair horror happen to me. Stef's wedding circa 2000 comes to mind...the stylist pulled out the wrong bottle of blonde and my hair was instead dyed black. Actually it was grey and I had to return two nights in a row to get respectable. Good thing all eyes were on the bride.

I bring this up because I have tried to pay a bit more attention to my hair since I have been pregnant, you know all eyes on top. I have also refrained from cutting my hair because I read in one of my books that if you make the mistake of cutting your hair while pregnant your head will look like a grape on top of a watermelon a.k.a. your body.

Today is a big day because after 3+ months I am finally going in for a trim. I will be tempted to go for the chop and some color BUT the fruit salad body image is locked in. The other reason is that I have promised myself a Brazilian Blowout once this baby is here. Just look at the amazing results above. LOL! This gives a whole new excitement to "going in for a Brazilian!"


0 comments:

Post a Comment