Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Two on Tuesday!

I am blogging right now from beautiful San Diego. I have been away for work and although I miss my Jack & Travis terribly, I sucked up the sulking long enough to do some shopping at Horton Plaza. I have fond memories of shopping here with my Mom & sister over the years so that made me feel better about being alone. 

My two on Tuesday includes the other things that made me feel better:
  • 40% off at Banana Republic! This is unheard of and I usually don't go in there because I never find a good sale. If at first you fail, try, try and try again. I tried and I was successful!
  • Panera Bread Co. - It sounds ridiculous as I could have fresh seafood or anything else I wanted but I had a bit of a cold and my brother-in-law R always talks about Panera so I had to see what the fuss was about. Soup and salad combo later, I was hooked. Not that I doubted R, he doesn't mess around when it comes to food. Neither do I. I am starting a full campaign to bring Panera to Phoenix, something like P2P 2012. Added bonus, the food is low cal, and nutritional value is posted. Perfect for my bikini diet that I just started...while at Panera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment