Monday, August 30, 2010

Shoes!!

BD Mom loves shoes...I think that BD Baby will too! I just happen to hit some amazing shoe sales at Dillards & Gymboree this weekend. Some for mom and some for baby.

PUMA - so cute!!
Stride Rite - normally $30, on sale for $10

Gymboree Flops - $3.50!! (BD Baby went for turtles and sharks)


This pair wasn't on sale BUT I purchased a few weeks ago because I had a Macys gift card. Thank you Amy.


Growing up I always had big feet so if I found a pair in my size, I had to buy them!! As MIL said "you can't just leave them in the store!"

The clothing sale, well...that's another story. His wardrobe is growing as fast as my belly thanks to the grandmas!

2 comments:

Shannon Simon said...

Elijah had the brown sandals from Stride Rite, they have a little blue fish and a orange starfish on the soles...he used to love looking at them. Of course, all he wants to wear now are his Buzz Lightyear and Woody sneakers. (sigh)

Beautiful Day said...

Watch him be a barefoot kind of kid and hate shoes! I am back controlling my urge to splurge.

Post a Comment