Thursday, July 15, 2010

boon inc.

About a year ago I fell in love with boon, an innovator of modern products & solutions for parents. If you have seen the frog pod or the flair high chair, you know what I mean! I could go on and tell you how our (boon + BD baby) relationship has grown over time but the story is long and not exciting to most.

What is exciting is my boon wish list for BD Baby! This list is coming on a bit early but I just happened to have dinner with a little bird from boon last night and heard about some new products that might be coming out in the fall. While we're all waiting, I can tell you about some products I have on my wish list now:

  • Frog Pod
  • Grass
  • Flair
  • Bob (he's an Odd Duck)
Even though BD Baby is just halfway home, I wanted to share boon with all of my "new" mom friends...and the exponentially growing number of expectant friends out there!


0 comments:

Post a Comment