Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Two on Tuesday!

Two of my favorite things:
It's a bit hard to see but above Jack is looking out a the birds (how we do outdoor time here in AZ) and eating a mango popsicle out of a Nuby Nibbler Net. The nets aren't easy to clean but the mess is well worth the teething relief and ability to serve a variety of "real" foods.


My #2 this week is Pinterest! If you aren't pinning already, you need to start. Pinterest is self described as  "a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste." I think of it as an online cataloging site where I can remember all of the crafty/baking/artsy stuff that I will "someday" have time for. 


Here is a screen shot of what my pin board looks like. Right now I am tracking a bunch of crafty 1st birthday ideas, holiday crafts and of course baking.

It's a bit hard to explain so I found this tutorial on how to get started. Hope to see your pins soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment