Monday, June 21, 2010

4 UTP and 21 Mondays!

I started the official Monday countdown...only 21 left if I am here every Monday until due date. Like most people, I dread Mondays at work. Endless meetings, entire work week left, only female in most meetings...did I mention that they are endless? Regardless, I now have the big whiteboard countdown going and that alone makes me feel much better.

The other tally I have going is the UTP (uninvited tummy pat.) I feel like the number is pretty high considering it is still a bit pooch looking and not so baby looking. Rule of thumb, don't pat unless you are invited to pat. If you are invited to pat, and only if,  don't sneak in a TPR (tummy pat & rub) or a DTP (double tummy pat)...believe me, once was enough for both of us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment