Monday, January 17, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

  1. Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags - I love being able to quickly steam bottle parts! I don't use it every time I wash but a few times a week is piece of mind. 
  2. Ambajam Mini Blanket - The perfect car seat blanket! And oh so soft!
  3. Bjorn - Wasn't wanting to spend the money on this so luckily I found one at my neighborhood consignment store, LOVE CHILD, for $25 in a box. Jack loves being close and I can get stuff done. 
  4. PegPerego Pram - AKA buggy/conversation starter! Responsible for my new friendship with neighborhood mom, Amanda.
  5. Side snap onesies - Any brand, any color. Good thing Jack is in the lower % for his head size because he hates anything over his head.
  6. H&M Preppy Sweater - $6.95 and perfect for this weather.
  7. Aquaphor - This has kept Jack's skin looking great, we use daily on his face and for the most part have avoided baby acne. 
  8. Boudreaux's Butt Paste - Goes on much better than the other three brands we tried!
  9. Zulily - Daily deals on everything kids + moms!
  10. Circo washcloths - Cheap and smooth on skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment